Rupeek Zero % Challenge
Last Updated 5th June 2018
Terms and Conditions for Rupeek Zero % Challenge
Rupeek Capital Private Limited ("Rupeek"), believes that it offers the best schemes to its customers compared to other NBFCs in the market. Registered users ("User") can now share their pledge cards with Rupeek where they believe they are getting lower interest than what Rupeek offers for a 6 month bullet repayment. Rupeek would then offer them a 0% interest gold loan on transferring their existing loans ("shifting") to Rupeek.
To participate, Rupeek Users must agree to these terms, which become part of the Rupeek Terms of Service. Terms that are not defined here will have the same meaning given to them in the Rupeek Terms of Service.
Changes to these terms
We may make changes to these terms for the Zero % challenge from time to time. If we do this, we will post the changed terms on the site and will indicate at the top of this page the date the terms were last revised. You understand and agree that your continued use of the service or the site after we have made any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of zero percent challenge.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Users should provide only pledge cards from RBI registered NBFCs.
- Minimum loan amount in the pledge cards should be Rs.50,000
- Interest amount for 6 month bullet payment should be less than the interest amount at Rupeek for similar period & repayment type.
- LTV obtained on the pledge card should be 75%
- Interest payment amount would be computed only basis the information in pledge card. No rebates/discounts offered outside the pledge card document would be considered.
- This scheme applies for only those pledge cards which satisfy the above eligibility criteria. For example, if the customer shifts 10 pledge cards to Rupeek, but only 2 pledge cards satisfy above criteria, the scheme would apply only on those 2 pledge cards.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Rewards shall not constitute a claim against Rupeek
- Rupeek reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Rupeek also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- The Zero percent scheme cannot be clubbed with any other offer
- The user agrees to share their KYC and other details such as phone number, address and any other information found on the pledge card, etc as a part of this scheme with Rupeek
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Rupeek reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the Referral Program, without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, Rupeek has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding
- All claims against Rupeek, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Bangalore
- Neither Rupeek nor any of its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and its Affiliates shall be held liable in event any information shared by the user to Rupeek is found to be false and untrue. The user agrees, at their own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rupeek, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and its affiliates against any claim, suit, action or other proceedings brought against Rupeek, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates by the person(s) referred in respect to the use of his information/details with Rupeek.